"I CAN" MINI MATH GAMES
Breaking Down Standards into Fun-Sized Pieces!
THESE GAMES ARE FOR YOU IF...
- you want to save time searching for resources to help your students practice & master the standards.
- you need games that focus on ONE specific skill or standard at a time.
- you prefer games with a consistent routine so you don't have to take up valuable instructional time teaching your students new games.
- you want math practice that is rigorous enough to challenge your students and is easy to differentiate.
- you want to make learning FUN!
WHAT IS A MINI "I CAN" GAME?
It is literally a “Can” that contains 24 question cards that focus on ONE specific standard or skill. QR codes are included so that students can receive immediate feedback (optional).
The questions were designed to provide repeated practice so that students can master standards and build confidence. These games make it easy for teachers to provide support on specific skills when students struggle.
*Includes 10 different game options!
Mini I CAN Games can be used for...
SMALL GROUP GAMES & CENTERS
SMALL GROUP REVIEW
SO Many Ways to ORGANIZE & PLAY
WHY TEACHERS LOVE THEM!
- Easily provide support on specific skills when students struggle.
- Repeated practice helps students master standards and builds confidence.
- Always have an engaging activity ready to go for EVERY standard!
- With so many ways to play, students stay engaged.
- Games are simple to put together.
- It's easy to incorporate technology with QR codes.
- They are such a versatile tool and can be used in so many different ways!
Printable & Digital Versions...
- This resource comes in a PRINTABLE & DIGITAL version, and you get BOTH!
- The PowerPoint and Google Slides versions are interactive and highly engaging!
- Students get automatic feedback to every question while playing!
- Progress Monitoring is made simple with the included student answer sheet in each game.
- Perfect for any online digital learning platform and distance learning.
Shop One Stop Grade Level Memberships...
Each grade level includes original resources that specifically target grade-level standards. Choose your grade to learn more!
What Teachers Are Saying...
"One Stop Teacher Shop did it again! These games go perfectly with your original I Can Games! I use these mini games to practice specific skills and the original games for big unit reviews. You have saved me so much time!"
~ Jacklyn R.
"I am in love with the game options that come with these sets. My students played the Candyland version this week and they were obsessed. Thank you for making math practice fun. WootWoot!"
~ Hayley T.
"I now have a game to go with EVERY SINGLE standard I teach. This is HUGE! I am always struggling to find what I need and now I don't have to. Thank you for such a thorough resource."
~ Jonathan R.
"So far, my students love using the QR codes to check their answers. This little feature has made these games more engaging than most. I'm impressed with the quality of the questions as well."
~ Catherine L.
"I am so relieved to know that I have a game for every single skill in 4th grade! You just saved me hours of time searching through my classroom and on the internet. Also, my kids love the games. They are easy to play and lots of fun."
~ Jennifer D.
"My students LOVE these games! They are perfect for independent practice and I also use them with my math groups. I have noticed my students learning skills faster with the repeated practice. Very impressed!!"
~ Patricia T.
Access My Vault of Freebies
Get access to hundreds of pages of FREE resources for your classroom today! You'll also get my best teaching tips and promotions sent straight to your inbox.Access Freebies!