CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY
- The credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month/year until canceled.
- Discounts or other special offers are only valid for the initial term; subscriptions renew at the full subscription rate at the time of purchase.
- One Stop Teacher Shop may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the One Stop Teacher Stop Website.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting One Stop Teacher Shop within two (10) calendar days after the renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- Please contact support at [email protected]