THESE GAMES ARE FOR YOU IF...
- you are tired of searching for resources to help your students practice the standards.
- you want games that are easy to differentiate for all learners.
- you prefer games with a consistent routine so you don't have to take up valuable instructional time to teach your students new games.
- you are looking for a tool to help with progress monitoring.
- you want to make learning FUN!
I CAN Games can be used for...
SMALL GROUP GAMES & CENTERS
WHOLE GROUP REVIEW
PROGRESS MONITORING & TEST-PREP
WHAT IS AN "I CAN" GAME?
It is literally a “Can” that contains a wide variety of questions based on a specific standard. Each question comes in 2 formats: multiple-choice and short answer. Both formats also come with and without QR codes so that students can receive immediate feedback.
These games are different from most because the questions were designed to provide practice while exposing students to each standard in various ways. Students are not seeing the same exact question over and over again.
These Games are Available for...
WHY TEACHERS LOVE THEM!
- There are a wide variety of question types for each standard.
- They cover ALL grade-level standards!
- It is easy to differentiate when EVERY question comes in multiple-choice format AND short-answer format.
- Students are engaged in the game and enjoy playing.
- They are simple to assemble.
- It’s easy to incorporate technology with the QR codes.
- Progress Monitoring is made simple with the included “progress monitoring checklist” in each game.
- They are such a versatile tool and can be used in so many different ways!
Printable & Digital Versions...
- This resource comes in a PRINTABLE & DIGITAL version, and you get BOTH!
- The PowerPoint and Google Slides versions are interactive and highly engaging!
- The Google Forms version automatically grades your students' work and helps you collect data.
- Progress Monitoring is made simple with the included "progress monitoring checklist" in each game.
- Perfect for any online digital learning platform and distance learning.
So Many Ways to Organize & Play!
What Teachers Are Saying...
"Wow! There are simply no words to express how thankful I am for this product. It provides so many options and possibilities in my classroom. They are thorough, accurate, and complete. It gives students continual practice in all fifth grade standards."
~ The Primary Gal
"The I CAN math games are easy to digitally implement, and my students love them! I especially like that there are several ways to use them. Awesome!"
~ Dunn 4 You
"This game is exactly what I needed to complete my Math Workshop time! My students are obsessed with QR codes, and I love that they receive immediate feedback on how they are doing. Thank you for this amazing resource!"
~ Ally P.
"I love these! My children are learning and reviewing all the time. The I Can games are their favorite station. I also like to show cards on the projector at the end of the day and figure out the answers as a class."
~ Erin S.
"Wow! What a fantastic resource! I love the different options that I can choose from for my students. The QR Codes are great, and the quality is fantastic! I am so excited to use this in my math class this year. Thank you so much!"
~ Brittany C.
"My students and I absolutely LOVE your "I Can" games. These are perfect for differentiating, small group work, individual practice and even whole-class review. Also, with such a variety of concepts offered in each bundle, my kids can easily play "I Can" games all year without getting bored!"
~ Kari F.
Shop Grade Level Memberships...
Each grade level includes original resources that specifically target grade-level standards. Choose your grade to learn more!
Shop Individual Resources...
Add each resource to your cart to purchase individually.
How will I access the resources?
What programs do I need to use these resources?
Which online learning platforms can I use with the digital resources?
What is the difference between the regular and mini games?
What kind of can do you use for your I Can Games?
Can I share these resources with other teachers?
Still have questions? Contact us >>
View Our Other Resources...
Daily spiral review and weekly quizzes keep learning fresh all year long! Available for Math & Language; Grades K-6
I "CAN" MINI GAMES
Dig DEEP into each standard! I CAN Mini Games are the perfect way to break down math standards into fun-sized pieces.; Grades 2-6
READING THROUGH SCIENCE
Integrate science into your reading block with nonfiction and fiction grade-level passages and activities.
Access My Vault of Freebies
Get access to hundreds of pages of FREE resources for your classroom today! You'll also get my best teaching tips and promotions sent straight to your inbox.Access Freebies!